Friday, July 2, 2010

Please Don't Squash the Cannolis

Heading off to one of my sister's home tonight. Can't show up empty-handed, right? Stopped here on my way home from work and picked up some cannolis. While I was rigging them to my snapdeck, a fellow rolled down the window of his car to say, "Be careful with those. You don't want them falling off!" It made me laugh. For some reason, I feel less jolly when people say the same thing thing to me when kids are strapped to the back....



Happy July 4th.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Well, kids you'd just dust off and give them a bandaid, but cannollis, would get squished and dirty and unedible. Much more tragical.

mitchell said...

i took this today in front of the shop:

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5q27v9vg51qbx1rco1_500.jpg

best family in new haven!

-mitchell

sara said...

@mitchell-- MANY thanks for the compliment and the work on the bikes. You photo link got cut-off. Do you mind resending? Thanks.