Monday, March 3, 2008

Temptation

After a busy weekend that was filled with some lovely kid moments but overall, pretty intense, when the two older ones are off at school and the little one is snuggled in a blanket, sitting on the couch (not jumping, not bouncing), with the coffee pot filled with some fresh-brewed Peet's and a fun, light book waiting on the nightstand-- is there anything more tempting than that little marker blinking INFINITY PLAY on the DVD with the old-school animation and music that you could actually stand to hear over and over?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that feeling. I get it at night, when I think: "One more show? Couldn't hurt them right?"

Kellan said...

Hi Sara - I think a weekend filled with "some lovely kid moments" is one of the best kinds of weekends.

I'm Kellan, BTW - so nice to meet you. Hope to see you again soon.