Friday, February 8, 2008

THIS is why I should turn off the TV at 9PM & go to bed

There are plenty of nights I don't watch television and get into bed at a reasonable hour. Every once in awhile, however, I get stuck on the couch and become sucked into watching one bad thing after another. I see the minutes on the cable box flash later and later, and I know I am going to regret not getting enough sleep the next day. Yet I sit and stare and I can almost feel my brain cells dying one by one.

Last night, I think I finally learned my lesson. 2AM & this comes on: http://shop.vermontteddybear.com/commercial-2up.html
Make sure you click the TWO-minute version of this commercial because the torture went on for at least that long. I just don't even have words...

Show her you know her. I definitely don't know her-- no 'her' I know would possibly want such a thing. I always thought of Vermont as one of the coolest states. Now I am not so sure.

No comments: