So what is it we do when we are not blogging?
1. We go to NYC's Museum of Mathematics and ride tricycles with square wheels. Yup, square.
Mitch as we don his name on our helmets. The boys immediately dub their protective headware as Hel-Mitches.
Boda Boda in our minivan so we can divide and conquer. We pick up P from work and drive to capoeira. We unload the bike and one of us rides another fellow to an evening meeting while the other parent stays at capoeira.
5. We go to a work-related Gala, dressed up, and convince our babysitter that we really are nuts.
6. We join in celebrating New Haven's 375th birthday with an after-dark group ride to enjoy the Night Rainbow. We pick up passengers along the way as our Boda Boda deck can easily handle it.
|Photo credit: William Kurtz|
7. We ride the bike path to bring a son to a birthday party. On the bike path, we do circus tricks. And we take photos of our shadow.
8. While the boys take the morning bus, we ride to school carrying S's guitar every Tuesday. Two fellows head home by school bus in the afternoon but since S stays late for lessons, we ride home together. S, the passenger wearing his guitar on this back, tends to get lots of attention on the return trip.
The Devil's Gear, learning from the kind bike mechanics there.
Have you seen Full Hands' latest guest post?